Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit

Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit

solution proViDeR

Department for Work and Pensions (DWP)


Subsidise disability-related costs

primary eligibility


SECONDary eligibility

Employed when the accident or disease event happened
In training when accident or disease event happened




Vulnerability support schemes


Cash grant

what's on offer

You might get Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit (IIDB) if you became ill or are disabled because of an accident or disease either at work or on an approved employment training scheme or course. The amount you may get depends on your individual circumstances.

how to claim

1. You’ll need to fill in and post a claim form. The form comes with notes that help you fill it in and tell you where to send it. 2. Claim for accidents caused by work using form BI100A, and for diseases caused by work using form BI100PD. 3. You can also ask Barnsley Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit (IIDB) Centre to send you a claim form. a. You may contact them from 9am to 5pm on Monday to Friday by Telephone on 0800 121 8379, by Textphone on 0800 169 0314, by Relay UK (if you cannot hear or speak on the phone) on 18001 then 0800 121 8379, or by Video relay service for British Sign Language (BSL) users. b. Call to ask for alternative formats, such as braille, large print or audio CD.

website link

Join our wait list to be notified once this feature is available

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.